Designers – What’s in your Bag Part3
Part 3 of What’s In Your Bag
Let’s see what some of the hottest designers have rolling around in their bags.
1. Canon Rebel Ti1- 15.1mp – HD 1080 Video Recording, anything else I gotta say?
2. Slik Mini Tripod – For shooting unexpectedly.
3. Swatch meter watch – Bought it in London, it pretty cool.
4. Spitfire Limited White SunGlasses – These bad boys are smoking hot.
5. Notepad – I jot down some dates and things to remember.
6. Business Cards – Meeting clients face to face is still one of the best communication methods around.
7. Ipod Touch – Like the functionality of the Touch much more than the usual iPod.
8. iTrip – Listening to music in the car or through stereo.
9. Graphis 1986 – Dutch Graphic Design book
10.Sketch Book – Just sketching out ideas.
11. Pencils and markers – I can’t sketch without them can I?
3. Voodoo Doll
4. Business Cards
6. Sun Glasses
7. Water Bottle
9. Build Your Own Database Driven Website
11. Hollow Grenade â€“ Not Live
12. Lipstick Case
1. 17″ MacBook Pro
2. Oliva G Torpedo Cigar, punch, and torch lighter
3. “Bill” my friendly Jackalope
4. $28 in cash
5. One dart
6. .40 caliber Glock
7. One tube of ORIGINAL Chapstick
8. iPhone 3GS
9. Cheap ball point pen from some conference
10. Ray-Bans w/ Croakies
11. Spare pair of undies
12. Flav-O-Ice Freeze Pop
13. Baseball glove (circa 1928)
14. One argyle sock (circa 1984)
15. One M-5000
16. Pocket watch (circa 1932)
17. Two micro-fiber cloths
18. Pocket knife
1 – Mac Book Pro
2 – Mac Book Pro charger
3 – iPhone
4 – Notebook
5 – Pen
6 – Beauty Kit (with my face powder, lipstick, toothbrush, etc :)
7 – Wallet
8 – Coin Purse
9 – Glasses
10 – Shades
11 – Hair Brush
1. Timbuk2 slant bag with zero per gallon patch
2. Iphone 3gs
3. Hard Graft wallet
4. Asus EEE pc
5. Logitech wireless mouse
6. Cross Ion pen
not pictured: the usually banana which i have already consumed for the day :)
* I knew she would have some sort of mouse in her bag.
1. Marker Bag
2. Measuring Tape
3. Top 50 CSS Tecniques
4. Pantone Book
5. Water Bottle
6. Pens and Highlighter
7. Cow Sippy Cup
9. Keyboard Cleaner
14. Wallet and Jump Drive
15. Fish Bookmark
17. Assorted Pop Can Tabs
18. Keys and 2nd Jump Drive
19. The Society of the Spectacle by Guy Debord
|Print article||This entry was posted by BoxedinDesign on November 17, 2009 at 10:05 am, and is filed under In Your Bag. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
about 1 year ago - No comments
The all knowing web designer, Andy Sowards posts his first video ever! You can ask him anything you want about design, or why he doesn’t comb his hair. To see Andy’s video and ask him a question – just click this: Andy’s Video.
about 2 years ago - 2 comments
Designer – Eric Vasquez Website – ericvasquez.net 1. How much time do you dedicate to learning design every day? I can honestly say that I spend anywhere between 2-8 hours a day working on something. Right now I am working as a Graphic Designer for Nickelodeon for my day job, and then when I get…
about 3 years ago - 12 comments
You might be asking yourself that same question right. There are so many designers out there in many realms, and chances are there are many more that are better than you. I see too many up and coming web designers that are so beyond my skills that it’s scary from a working mans viewpoint. Luckily…
about 3 years ago - 2 comments
We all like lunch and artwork. Derek puts them together for some fun. Designer – Derek Benson Website – LunchBagArt Twitter – LunchBagArt See what Derek is working on today. If you enjoyed his work, tell him how much in the comments.
about 3 years ago - 1 comment
Designer – Adam R Garcia (The Pressure) Level â€“ Category 1 Website – thepressure.org Blog – thepressureisgoodforyou.blogspot.com Twitter – @adamrgarcia 1. How much time do you dedicate to learning design every day? I know it sounds cheesy, but I think that every moment is learning design. I find that every moment of downtime goes to…
about 3 years ago - 5 comments
Designer – Fabio Sasso (abduzeedo) Level – Category 1 Website – fabiosasso.com Blog – abduzeedo.com Twitter – @abduzeedo 1. How much time do you dedicate to learning design every day? Well I think I’m learning all the time, on each project there’s something new to discover and learn, because when you’re a designer you’re working…
about 3 years ago - 7 comments
Designer – Jan Cavan Level – Category 1 Website – dawghousedesignstudio.com Blog – dawghousedesignstudio.com Twitter – @mj12982 1. How much time do you dedicate to learning design every day? Since I’ve been freelancing full time, I’ve been really busy so I can’t really say that I allot some time for learning but I try to…
about 3 years ago - 16 comments
We liked it so much, we decided to do it again. Scott Gelber Website – scottgelber.com Blog – laser-spa.blogspot.com/ Twitter – scottgelber 1. MacBook Pro 2. O.K. Computer (MIDI) 3. Fox Face 4. “Have a Nice Jay” Zippo / Thumb Drive 5. 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses 6. Google G1 7. Bike Tube 8. 96′-97′…
about 3 years ago - 6 comments
Part 1 of What’s In Your Bag Let’s see what some of the hottest designers have rolling around in their bags. ——————————————————- Bryan Brinkman (he is good looking) Website – brinkanimation.com Twitter – @bryanbrinkman 1. Animation Block Party 2009 program. I attended the previous night’s screening at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. 2. Business…